Introduction to Electronics, Electronics Design Automation (EDA) tools
• Concepts of electricity, voltage, current, loading effect.
• Electronic components: Resistors, Capacitors, Diode, Transistors, Voltage regulators etc. Selection criteria, types, ratings, behavior, applications in circuits, Hands on practice in designing circuits from these components.
• Integrated Circuits and their applications, OPAMS – characteristics. Designing amplifiers, filters, comparators circuits, Special purpose IC’s IC555, LM324 etc.
• Sensors & transducers: LDR, Temperature, pressure, IR sensors etc.
• Digital Design: Logic families, Designing logic gates from transistors, Power, performance and cost criteria in logic circuit design, Integrated circuits.
• Microprocessor fundamentals and design.
• Electronic circuit design using software like EAGLE CAD, PCB design, PCB fabrication, Drilling, Soldering.
• Electronic project development tips